WELCOME TO PMV POLYTECHNIC, MATHURA
P.M.V. (Prem Mahavidyalay) Polytechnic, Mathura was founded by Great Patriot Freedom Fighter Aryan Peshwa Raja Mahendra Pratap Ji in the year 1909. At that time, it was one of its own kind and one of the first Polytechnic Institute in India. It is situated at Mathura-Vrindavan road near Birla Temple. It is 8 Km. away from Mathura Junction Railway Station and 7 Km. away from New Bus Stand.
Three year diploma course in various streams of Engineering are running in the institute. The streams are - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering, Mechanical (Production) Engineering and Chemical (Petro) Engineering in two Shifts. The Second Shift is Self Financed course.
The institute is spread over 27 acres of lush green area. The institute has an academic block, class rooms, drawing halls, workshop, different laboratories including well equipped computer laboratory, library, guest house, play ground, courts of different games and a residential campus. NCC, NSS and community polytechnic are also being run in the institute.
The institute is affiliated with Board of Technical Education, U.P., Lucknow and is governed by director, Technical education, U.P. Kanpur. All running courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The Students are given admission in the institute after qualifying Joint Entrance Examination in order of merit.